Pictured: Coach Vance teaching a select group of students to prepare for the upcoming school year of policy debate competition.
About This Camp
Vance Trefethen will host 22 students at his home in North Carolina over Labor Day Weekend, August 30-September 3. Register to reserve your slot.
- When: August 30 – September 3, 2018
Debate Training for 2018-2019 Policy Debate Competition
- What: Debate training for Stoa and NCFCA policy debate resolutions. Debaters will begin with a thorough lecture on the year’s resolution, then follow with workshops and lectures on strategic policy debating.
- Where: The home of Vance and Bridget Trefethen.
Monroe, NC. Registrants will be emailed address and directions upon completion of their registration.
- Why: Are you aspiring to a successful competitive Season 19 (2018-2019)? Coach Vance has been preparing students for speech and debate competition since 1998—and quite successfully, too. Be sure to secure one of the cherished slots at Coach Vance’s Policy Debate Camp in North Carolina.
- How: Information links are to the left to help plan your trip accordingly. Click Camper Registration to start the registration process. We’ll get you slotted into place.
If you have questions not answered on this registration site, you may send Vance an email at email@example.com.
Warning: There are only 12 slots for the camp, and a limited number of slots for the housing. Once full, we will need to shut the registration off. However, do sign up for the waiting list, for drops do happen and may open up a slot for you.
Monument Member Advantages
This camp is in September following Monument’s summer discounts. Campers will receive the opportunity to renew their memberships or buy into a new membership at the summer discounted value of $79 (will be $99 starting September 1, 2018).
Monument Member Coaches Involved
Another benefit of this camp is learning from the author of 90% of Monument Member policy briefs, Vance Trefethen. You will be able to dig deeply into the resolutional issues and the complexity of the cases.