Season 20 Release Schedule
Monument releases content from August through December (Semester 1) and has all source material ready for competitive season (Semester 2). For a list of all Member downloads for Season 20, click here. The following is a general release schedule for Season 20:
- August 5, 2019 - All Preseason Material Releases. Every event category will be delivered their kick-off download.
- August 12, 2019 - Keys to Speech & Debate Success. This four-video course gets you prepared for the new year.
- August-September - Most informational material will be released (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- September-December - All cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2019 - All downloads are complete! Individual sourcebooks are set up for sale through June 2020.
Members are fully prepared for competition. Click here to join.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.