Below is a list of NCFCA Homeschool Speech and Debate League source material released weekly for Policy Debate (sometimes called team-policy or CX debate). The source material is written for the 2018-2019 school year resolution:
“Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reform its foreign policy regarding international terrorism.”
Latest NCFCA Policy Releases
- NCFCA Policy Release #06: “Pakistan” (NEG) (9/10/2018) - AFF plan restores or unfreezes the suspension of US military aid announced by President Trump in early 2018. NEG brief argues that Pakistan doesn't need military aid. Far from helping the US in the war on terrorism and the conflict in Afghanistan, Pakistan is actually helping the bad guys. If the US really wants to fight terrorism, reducing aid to Pakistan will surely help and we should keep reducing it.
- NCFCA Policy Release #05: “Pakistan” (AFF) (9/3/2018) - This lesson gives the evidence and formatted case behind why the involvement in Pakistan has been a necessary use of resources. This download also gives additional evidence to present in a debate round.
- NCFCA Policy Release #04: “Drones” (NEG) (8/27/2018) - This lesson gives the reasoning and lots of evidence against the mandate to get rid of the use of oversea counter-terror drones.
- NCFCA Policy Release #03: “Drones” (AFF) (8/20/2018) - This lesson gives the case against drones. This download also provides additional evidence for this mandate.
- NCFCA Policy Release #02: “Status Quo International Terrorism” (INFO) (8/13/2018) - In this download, we examine some of the better known and widely debated issues that are currently being discussed in the literature on international terrorism. Our goal is not to persuade you to any point of view, but rather to summarize what some of the arguments
Earlier NCFCA Policy Releases
- NCFCA Policy Release #01: “History of International Terrorism” (INFO) (8/6/2018)
- Preseason: Policy Debate (6/25/2018)
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning. Each semester contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. The school season is as follows:
- Preseason • June-July
June and July consist of weekly releases on the front cover of MonumentMembers.com. These releases consist of official downloads explaining the transformative power of successful speech and debate participation.
- Semester 1 begins August 6
Releases begin in August and last through December, totaling 20 official lessons for 14 events and categories: 280 total downloads! Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation.
- Semester 2 begins January 4
Releases begin in January and last through May, totaling 20 additional releases for 11 events and categories: 220 total downloads! A special invitation to some national tournament training will be extended to Semester 2 Monument Members who make it to their national competition.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.
Would you like to join?
Downloads like these don't grow on trees. They take hard work from experts. But we make it easy and affordable with a membership, and we'd love for you to join us! Fill out the fields below to be included in all that Season 19 has to offer:
Click here for more information.