Apologetics is a limited-preparation event where students study 100 questions provided by participating leagues. In competition, you are given 4 minutes to prepare for a 6 minute impromptu speech. Your weekly download of apologetics material covers one section of the league’s questions in depth, providing Bible verses, quotes, citations, and analysis from authoring Apologetics champions. Set aside time to study the apologetics source material each week. By tournament time, you will be fully prepared to compete.
Apologetics Leagues We Follow
The two leagues we remain focused on throughout Season 19 are:
Visit any of the download pages above to explore the growing content at Monument.
Season 20 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning throughout the first semester of school. New to Season 20: ALL SOURCE CONTENT WILL BE RELEASED BY CHRISTMAS. We also have some holiday surprises in store for you. For a detailed schedule, click here. The following is a general release schedule for Season 20:
- August 5, 2019 - All Preseason Material Releases. Every event category will be delivered their kick-off download.
- August 12, 2019 - Keys to Speech & Debate Success. This four-video course gets you prepared for the new year.
- August-September - Most informational material will be released (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- September-December - All cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2019 - You're all set to succeed! Access to the hundreds of releases will continue through June 2020.
Members are fully prepared for competition. Click here to join.