Apologetics in the NCFCA is one of the most competitive speech events offered in the homeschool league. Monument Members receive weekly releases to help prepare for apologetics competitions.
New to Season 20! Rather than dripping out one piece per week through the end of the school year, all apologetics pieces will be thoroughly sourced by Christmas 2019. A calendar will be followed to move competitors through all the NCFCA prompts by Christmas, giving members the best positioning possible for competition.
Earlier NCFCA Apologetics Releases
- All-Member Release #02: “Keys to Speech and Debate Success” (Video Lessons) (8/12/2019) - This 4-video course sets the stage for the most successful speech and debate season, walking you through foundational, practical, strategic and successful keys to your success.
- Competitive Speech Release #01: “Introduction to Competitive Speech” (8/5/2019) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting world of competitive speech.
Season 20 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning throughout the first semester of school. New to Season 20: ALL SOURCE CONTENT WILL BE RELEASED BY CHRISTMAS. We also have some holiday surprises in store for you. For a detailed schedule, click here. The following is a general release schedule for Season 20:
- August 5, 2019 - All Preseason Material Releases. Every event category will be delivered their kick-off download.
- August 12, 2019 - Keys to Speech & Debate Success. This four-video course gets you prepared for the new year.
- August-September - Most informational material will be released (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- September-December - All cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2019 - You're all set to succeed! Access to the hundreds of releases will continue through June 2020.
Members are fully prepared for competition. Click here to join.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.