There is a lot happening for Monument Members, and this page gives you the latest to keep up with. Stay tuned for more important announcements for your speech and debate preparation!
Our Most Recent Announcements
- Wanted: Lincoln-Douglas Authors (4/15/2019)- Are you competing in Lincoln-Douglas debate? We'll be making a call for new authors for Season 20, but there is an opportunity to join the Monument Writing Team in the last weeks of Season 19.
- New Archive Added: United Nations (2013) (3/11/2019)- A new archive has been dug up for Library owners: United Nations from Season 13.
- Content, Curriculum and Camps…Oh My! (1/14/2019)- We have TRIPLED our offers. This article explains our new categories of memberships, then how you can buy into this massive amount of content, curriculum and camp sessions.
- Season 19, Semester 1 Feedback (1/7/2019)- Every Christmas we ask for member feedback through an online survey. We put this feedback to work as we prepare for Semester 2 as well as the following school year. This announcement article gives a rundown of the feedback we received.
- Semester 1 “Round Up” (12/31/2018)- Semester 1 was a phenomenal semester consisting of 250 downloads for speakers and debaters. We're only halfway done with the year!
- Announcement: 4th Benefit to LIFETIME Curriculum Access (11/26/2018)- Another download release for Monument Members!
- The New “Premium” Membership (11/19/2018)- For those competitors who desire deeper, substantive debate theory to help them develop as a consistent trophy winner, the new "Premium" Membership opens the Monument coffers to training the champion.
- Three First Steps to Membership (10/1/2018)- You've paid your member fee, you got your profile updated, and you're on the list to receive your Monument Monday email. Now what?
- The New Process for Winning (9/17/2018)- Monument's reason for existence is to prepare you for competition. But there is an old way of preparing, and a new way.
- Anxious about speaking? We’ve got the solution. (9/10/2018)- You know the old saying: "Public speaking is scarier than death itself." Do you have a solution to overcome the anxiousness? I do.
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning through four quarters (2 semesters). Each quarter contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. Click here for preseason and free downloads. The school season is as follows:
- Quarter 1 • August 6 through October 8, 2018
Ten releases for 14 events and categories. Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation. Perfect to start your journey through the competitive year.
- Quarter 2 • October 15 through December 17, 2018
Releases continue, this time with case and brief development for speakers and debaters in policy, value, parli and all the speech events. Perfect for those who want to be transformed into champion competitors for the first tournaments of the year.
- Quarter 3 • January 7 through March 11, 2019
Members are delivered more specific negative and opposition briefs. Eleven different events and categories for 220 additional downloads throughout the year. Perfect for debaters who need to own the source content to maximize their competitive success.
- Quarter 4 • March 18 through May 27, 2019
The home stretch through state, regional and national championships, the fourth quarter releases additional downloads for those speakers and debaters who are ready to win. Perfect for those who need additional help to differentiate themselves from other champions.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.
Would you like to join?
Downloads like these don't grow on trees. They take hard work from experts. But we make it easy and affordable with a membership, and we'd love for you to join us! Fill out the fields below to be included in all that Season 19 has to offer:
Click here for more information.