There is a lot happening for Monument Members, and this page gives you the latest to keep up with. Stay tuned for more important announcements for your speech and debate preparation!
Our Most Recent Announcements
- All-Member Release #02: “Keys to Speech and Debate Success” (Video Lessons) (8/12/2019) - This 4-video course sets the stage for the most successful speech and debate season, walking you through foundational, practical, strategic and successful keys to your success.
- Video Instructions (7/3/2019) - The following speech and debate videos explain how to get the most value out of your membership. Includes general instructions and our new Impromptu category.
- Season 19 Round Up (5/20/2019) - This document highlights the greater publishing accomplishments for the Season 19 school year, gives hyperlinks to each collection of material, and highlights some of the options we will be offering for Season 20.
- Season 20 Upgrades and Pricing (5/6/2019) - The official upgrades and pricing for Season 20 is now announced. New deadlines, categories and other features will help prepare you for your 2019-2020 competitions!
- Wanted: Lincoln-Douglas Authors (4/15/2019) - Are you competing in Lincoln-Douglas debate? We'll be making a call for new authors for Season 20, but there is an opportunity to join the Monument Writing Team in the last weeks of Season 19.
- New Archive Added: United Nations (2013) (3/11/2019) - A new archive has been dug up for Library owners: United Nations from Season 13.
- Content, Curriculum and Camps…Oh My! (1/14/2019) - We have TRIPLED our offers. This article explains our new categories of memberships, then how you can buy into this massive amount of content, curriculum and camp sessions.
- Season 19, Semester 1 Feedback (1/7/2019) - Every Christmas we ask for member feedback through an online survey. We put this feedback to work as we prepare for Semester 2 as well as the following school year. This announcement article gives a rundown of the feedback we received.
- Announcement: 4th Benefit to LIFETIME Curriculum Access (11/26/2018) - Another download release for Monument Members!
- The New “Premium” Membership (11/19/2018) - For those competitors who desire deeper, substantive debate theory to help them develop as a consistent trophy winner, the new "Premium" Membership opens the Monument coffers to training the champion.
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning through four quarters (2 semesters). Each quarter contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. Click here for preseason and free downloads. The school season is as follows:
- Quarter 1 • August 6 through October 8, 2018
Ten releases for 14 events and categories. Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation. Perfect to start your journey through the competitive year.
- Quarter 2 • October 15 through December 17, 2018
Releases continue, this time with case and brief development for speakers and debaters in policy, value, parli and all the speech events. Perfect for those who want to be transformed into champion competitors for the first tournaments of the year.
- Quarter 3 • January 7 through March 11, 2019
Members are delivered more specific negative and opposition briefs. Eleven different events and categories for 220 additional downloads throughout the year. Perfect for debaters who need to own the source content to maximize their competitive success.
- Quarter 4 • March 18 through May 20, 2019
The home stretch through state, regional and national championships, the fourth quarter releases additional downloads for those speakers and debaters who are ready to win. Perfect for those who need additional help to differentiate themselves from other champions.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.