Coaches are our favorite people! You help promote speech and debate, the best activity to train up the next generation of speakers and debaters. We have some special benefits for you.
20% OFF COUPON for YOUR CLUB
If you are a current member in standing as well as a lifetime member of Monument Libraries, you are eligible to receive a custom coupon code that you can distribute to your students.
After applying, you will receive an email with a custom coupon code specifically set for your students. Fill out the form below, and please allow 1-2 days to process:
Free Handouts for Class or Club
You have full permission to print and distribute any or all of Monument’s first release of the season, the Preseason Releases. These downloads give full explanation of the events PLUS samples of source material that your students can utilize. No approval of permission is necessary for these downloads, so utilize them as much as you want!
- Competitive Speech Release #01: “Introduction to Competitive Speech”
- Lincoln-Douglas Release #01: “Introduction to Lincoln-Douglas Debate”
- Parli Release #01: “Introduction to Parliamentary Debate”
- Policy Release #01: “Introduction to Policy Debate”
- Public Forum Release #01: “Introduction to Public Forum”
The following downloads release through the end of the calendar year, all meant to help kick off the competitive season for your students.
Season 20 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning throughout the first semester of school. New to Season 20: ALL SOURCE CONTENT WILL BE RELEASED BY CHRISTMAS. We also have some holiday surprises in store for you. For a detailed schedule, click here. The following is a general release schedule for Season 20:
- August 5, 2019 - All Preseason Material Releases. Every event category will be delivered their kick-off download.
- August 12, 2019 - Keys to Speech & Debate Success. This four-video course gets you prepared for the new year.
- August-September - Most informational material will be released (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- September-December - All cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2019 - You're all set to succeed! Access to the hundreds of releases will continue through June 2020.
Members are fully prepared for competition. Click here to join.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.