Instructional downloads and videos appear throughout Season 19. Preseason material is free for all! These instructional releases are pathways to a successful journey of speech and debate competition. Monument has a lot to offer Season 19 participants.
Latest Instructional Release
Earlier Season 19 Releases
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (YET ANOTHER BONUS) (7/28/2018)- Here's another sample download of what is coming in Season 19. Set to release August 6, this special coaches download gives you a summary of the week plus a free sampling to your students.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 3) (7/26/2018)- Moving from "structure" to "strategy," Mr. Jeub explains the pedagogical science behind modeling. When speakers and debaters imitate the champs, they become champions themselves.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (BONUS) (7/25/2018)- Take a walk through the Jeub living room. Half of Mr. Jeub's 16 children have ventured through a high school career of speech and debate, gathering an impressive display of trophies.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (ANOTHER BONUS) (7/25/2018)- In Video #3, I gave away most of the first releases for debate. As an additional bonus, I'd like to give away the first release of a new speech category we're creating source material for.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 2) (7/24/2018)- Coach Jeub reveals two extremely useful keys — one for speech and one for debate — that have helped his students rise to the top of the room and several national championships.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 1) (7/22/2018)- The first of four core videos, Chris Jeub explains the importance of laying the foundation for a successful speech and debate competitive season.
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning through four quarters (2 semesters). Each quarter contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. Click here for preseason and free downloads. The school season is as follows:
- Quarter 1 • August 6 through October 8, 2018
Ten releases for 14 events and categories. Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation. Perfect to start your journey through the competitive year.
- Quarter 2 • October 15 through December 17, 2018
Releases continue, this time with case and brief development for speakers and debaters in policy, value, parli and all the speech events. Perfect for those who want to be transformed into champion competitors for the first tournaments of the year.
- Quarter 3 • January 7 through March 11, 2019
Members are delivered more specific negative and opposition briefs. Eleven different events and categories for 220 additional downloads throughout the year. Perfect for debaters who need to own the source content to maximize their competitive success.
- Quarter 4 • March 18 through May 27, 2019
The home stretch through state, regional and national championships, the fourth quarter releases additional downloads for those speakers and debaters who are ready to win. Perfect for those who need additional help to differentiate themselves from other champions.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.
Would you like to join?
Downloads like these don't grow on trees. They take hard work from experts. But we make it easy and affordable with a membership, and we'd love for you to join us! Fill out the fields below to be included in all that Season 19 has to offer:
Click here for more information.