Instructional downloads and videos appear throughout Season 19. Preseason material is free for all! These instructional releases are pathways to a successful journey of speech and debate competition. Monument has a lot to offer Season 19 participants.
Latest Instructional Release
Earlier Season 19 Releases
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (YET ANOTHER BONUS) (7/28/2018) - Here's another sample download of what is coming in Season 19. Set to release August 6, this special coaches download gives you a summary of the week plus a free sampling to your students.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 3) (7/26/2018) - Moving from "structure" to "strategy," Mr. Jeub explains the pedagogical science behind modeling. When speakers and debaters imitate the champs, they become champions themselves.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (BONUS) (7/25/2018) - Take a walk through the Jeub living room. Half of Mr. Jeub's 16 children have ventured through a high school career of speech and debate, gathering an impressive display of trophies.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (ANOTHER BONUS) (7/25/2018) - In Video #3, I gave away most of the first releases for debate. As an additional bonus, I'd like to give away the first release of a new speech category we're creating source material for.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 2) (7/24/2018) - Coach Jeub reveals two extremely useful keys — one for speech and one for debate — that have helped his students rise to the top of the room and several national championships.
- Keys to Speech & Debate Success (VIDEO 1) (7/22/2018) - The first of four core videos, Chris Jeub explains the importance of laying the foundation for a successful speech and debate competitive season.
- Preseason: Competitive Speech (7/9/2018) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting world of competitive speech.
- Preseason: Public Forum Debate (7/2/2018) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting competitive event of Policy Debate.
- Preseason: Policy Debate (6/25/2018) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting competitive event of Policy Debate.
- Preseason: Parli Debate (6/18/2018) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting competitive event of Parli Debate.
- Preseason: Lincoln-Douglas Debate (6/10/2018) - This preseason document introduces you to the most exciting competitive event of Lincoln-Douglas Debate.
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning. Each semester contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. The school season is as follows:
- Preseason • June-July
June and July consist of weekly releases on the front cover of MonumentMembers.com. These releases consist of official downloads explaining the transformative power of successful speech and debate participation.
- Semester 1 begins August 6
Releases begin in August and last through December, totaling 20 official lessons for 14 events and categories: 280 total downloads! Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation.
- Semester 2 begins January 4
Releases begin in January and last through May, totaling 20 additional releases for 11 events and categories: 220 total downloads! A special invitation to some national tournament training will be extended to Semester 2 Monument Members who make it to their national competition.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.
Would you like to join?
Downloads like these don't grow on trees. They take hard work from experts. But we make it easy and affordable with a membership, and we'd love for you to join us! Fill out the fields below to be included in all that Season 19 has to offer:
Click here for more information.