Monument Mondays are weekly emails sent to all current members. It highlights the week’s releases and makes pertinent announcements for members throughout the season. Members should make the habit of checking their Monument Monday email, downloading the content they need, and working through the source material for that week.
This Week's Release
Earlier Monument Monday Releases
- Monument Monday #10 (10/8/2018) - Unemployment rates, general welfare, food aid, Sudan, and human rights. Lots of exciting stuff for Monument release #10.
- Monument Monday #9 (10/1/2018) - More on Kavanaugh, the Indonesia tsunami, immigration, public safety, combat veterans and general welfare. Lots of exciting stuff for Monument release #9.
- Monument Monday #8 (9/24/2018) - Charity, Afghanistan, immigration, public safety, opioids, Google, and Pakistan. Lots of excited stuff for Monument release #8!
- Monument Monday #7 (9/17/2018) - The social contract theory, prosperity, freedom, incarnation, Pakistan, and Afghanistan? Lots of excited stuff for Monument release #7!
- Monument Monday #6 (9/10/2018) - The Kavanaugh confirmation, Venezuela's economy, private property rights, Pakistan, Bernie Sanders, and the ever-exciting practice of crossfire!
- Monument Monday #5 (9/3/2018) - John McCain's passing, public forum research, refugee crisis, justice, original sin, an award winning humous speech and an Original Oratory about poetry that's also written like a poem.
- Monument Monday #4 (8/27/2018) - Popular sovereignty, case writing, soft vs hard power, AG universities, Michael Cohen, inerrancy, and a speech on magic that took top awards at nationals.
- Monument Monday #3 (8/20/2018) - Philosophy, Drones, Refugees, President Trump, Climate Change, National Interest and a speech that won 4 titles in a row. Lots going on in Week #3!
- Monument Monday #2 (8/13/2018) - Civil disobedience, immigration, Internet of Things, Turkey, strategies for speaking, an award winning duo and an oratory dedicated to word play.
- Monument Monday #1 (8/6/2018) - International terrorism, immigration, foreign aid, trade and individual privacy debate topics, plus Twitter, higher education, and hunting in speech. Lots going on in Week #1!
Season 19 Release Schedule
Monument releases content every Monday morning. Each semester contains hundreds of releases, custom written to specific leagues and events, totaling 500 guaranteed releases for the entire year. The school season is as follows:
- Preseason • June-July
June and July consist of weekly releases on the front cover of MonumentMembers.com. These releases consist of official downloads explaining the transformative power of successful speech and debate participation.
- Semester 1 begins August 6
Releases begin in August and last through December, totaling 20 official lessons for 14 events and categories: 280 total downloads! Events include Policy Debate, Lincoln-Douglas, Public Forum, Parliamentary Debate, Extemp, Apologetics, Platform and Interpretation.
- Semester 2 begins January 4
Releases begin in January and last through May, totaling 20 additional releases for 11 events and categories: 220 total downloads! A special invitation to some national tournament training will be extended to Semester 2 Monument Members who make it to their national competition.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.
Would you like to join?
Downloads like these don't grow on trees. They take hard work from experts. But we make it easy and affordable with a membership, and we'd love for you to join us! Fill out the fields below to be included in all that Season 19 has to offer:
Click here for more information.