Monument releases for
Are you competing in Lincoln-Douglas debate? We’ll be making a call for new authors for Season 20, but there is an opportunity to join the Monument Writing Team in the last weeks of Season 19. Apply now!
Quick Links and Extra Resources
Stoa has released its Policy and Lincoln-Douglas resolutions! Members have the following choices, and voting is open through April 30. Vote here. Check it out:
Lincoln-Douglas (click here for more information)
- Resolved: Culture ought to value assimilation over multiculturalism.
- Resolved: Technological augmentation of humanity in the absence of medical necessity is moral.
- Resolved: Intellectual property is overvalued in the United States.
Policy (click here for more information)
- Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reform its banking, finance, and/or monetary policy.
- Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reform one or more of the laws administered by the Department of Labor.
- Resolved: The United States Federal Government should substantially reform its policy regarding veterans.
Get access to the competitive materials you need. We’re adding more and more every week, all the way to Nationals. Check out our pricing page here.