The video above is FREE for all, but logged in members have access to additional materials for their use. Consider becoming a Monument Member today…
We’ve been creating content for 20 years and have many national champions in our history. The strategies that will help you join the champions are:
- Create = You are called to create speeches. In debate, “constructive” speeches are prepared in your school or home. In limited-prep events, you will gather research and other material to prepare for your tournament. These are the “creative” aspects of being a Monument Member.
- Content = Development of content is going to be your life as a debater and limited-prep speaker. You will be gathering content for your debates and speeches.
The unique way Monument Publishing coaches involves letting the research guide you. What this means is that you will study experts on the topics, rather than come up with your own ideas to debate or speak on. This will help build credibility and will lead to wins.
Path to Succcess
Season 18 “preseason” material gives four foundational lessons for the speech and debate member. If you haven’t gone over this material yet, be sure to so! Review as necessary:
- Preseason Release #1: “Roadmap to Success”
- Preseason Release #2: “Structure”
- Preseason Release #3: “Strategy”
- Preseason Release #4: “Modeling”
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All membership content is proprietary intellectual content, so please respect its copyright. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited.