Released: Filed Under: Stoa Apologetics
About "Category 6: General Questions"
Directions: Work through the source material in this download to help you understand this week’s selection of apologetics prompts. This release addresses approximately 5% of the total number of prompts you will need to be prepared for in your next tournament, so keep up the studying from week to week to ensure your knowledge in Apologetics. This week’s prompts are:
- Is the enviornmental movement in conflict with Christianity?
- Are Christians intolerant?
- Is karma a Biblical concept?
- Do Christians, Jews, and Muslims worship the same God?
- Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Christians?
- Are Mormons Christians?
- What are unique features of Christianity that set it apart from all other religions of the world?
One-hundred apologetics prompts are released by Stoa for Season 20. Monument Members are encouraged to make the habit of studying our releases loyally throughout the year to be most prepared for tournament season. The most current hyperlinks are updated through the membership website at https://monumentmembers.com/content/speech/apologetics. Worksheets are available, too, on this page to help guide your study.
Apologetics is a limited-prep event where students study 100 questions provided by participating leagues. In competition, you are given 4 minutes to prepare for a 6-minute impromptu speech. This download covers a handful of selections in depth, providing Bible verses, quotes, citations, and analysis from an Apologetics champion.
- Download the document with the button above. Study this release and get to know it well. File and print as necessary to prepare for your upcoming competition.
- This download is exclusively for Monument Members. Any use outside this membership is a violation of U.S. Copyright Law and violators will be prosecuted.
- As always, double check all claims, warrants, hyperlinks and the current news in case any changes have occurred that will affect your competition.
- Do you have questions about this download? Tap in your comment at the bottom of the page. The author, the site owner, or another member will most likely reply.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member or a Library Access Owner you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.