Follow along and take notes! These short videos share numerous flowing techniques that champion debaters apply. Send in your ideas! If Mr. Jeub publishes a video on it, he’ll send you a free pack of flowsheets.
Click on the following 1-3 minute videos (Login for Access)
- Master the Strategic Objective
- Embrace Paper
- Study Judge Orientation
- Identify Your Judge
- Repeat Taglines
- Stop Speed & Spread
- Group Arguments & Evidence
- Tighten Taglines
- Cross-examine with your Flow
- Preflow in a Different Color
- Flow Every Speech
- Evaluate Your Flows
The following were submitted ideas from Monument Members. They’re great! Mr. Jeub took their ideas and elaborated in the following short videos, each snippet giving you a strategy for flowing. Each student won free flowsheets. See below how you can win some, too!
- Short-hand Abbreviations – Submitted by Rebecca Sumner of Lynchburg, VA (releases 2/5/18)
- Red Flags – Submitted by Kathryn Sumner of Lynchburg, VA (releases 2/12/18)
- Preflow Strategies – Submitted by Gracie Cornish of Williamsburg, VA (releases 2/19/18)
- Preflowing Cross-examination – Submitted by Benjamin Speaks of Santee, CA (releases 2/26/18)
- Super-flowing Process – Submitted by Alexis Dryjanski of Montgomery, AL (releases 3/5/18)
- Flow Warrants And Reasoning – Submitted by Thomas Sargent of Peyton, CO (releases 3/12/18)
- Respond, Don’t Repeat – Submitted by Noah Riehle of San Antonio, TX (releases 3/19/18)
- Colors for Judges – Submitted by Randy Densmore of Denver, CO (releases 3/26/18)
- More to publish soon!
“Flow every time…
…that, my friends, is the bottom line.” (Debate Camp Motto) Order your flowsheets for your upcoming debate competition.
The following videos release THE WEEK BEFORE Christmas. If you order Monument Publishing Flowsheets by December 20, they'll arrive by Christmas. AND...Monument Members get free Priority Mail shipping! (Offer expires noon on December 20). See Member Bonus Page for information.
Video 1: Public Forum
Learn how to flow accurately in order to render the fairest and most helpful decision in the Public Forum debate round.
Video 2: Lincoln-Douglas
Learn how to flow the cases presented by both sides and render a decision for the Lincoln-Douglas debate..
Video 3: Policy Debate
Learn how to flow all eight speeches from the affirmative and negative sides, rendering a decision for the Policy Debate.
Video 4: Champion Flowing Techniques
Learn specific flowing techniques, many of the ones used by champion debaters. Send in your techniques and, if published, will win you free flowsheets!