Want support now?
Or email directly at email@example.com.
We want to make your experience as seamless and educational as possible. Here are some helpful ways to get answers to your needs:
- Having trouble accessing your member content? The most common issue has to do with being logged in under your email address. Make sure you are who you are logged in as. Let us know if you have any other issue.
- Want some explanation? If you’re struggling with a speech and debate concept unassociated with our products, do a Google search for “speech and debate” along with your topic.
- Want to share our content? Sharing our content (cases, briefs, speeches or any member-only posts) is strictly prohibited by law. Any exception to this must be confirmed in writing with Monument Publishing. Email our support team if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want personal coaching? We hope to launch a coaching platform in the future, but we don’t have it ready yet. That said, we have coaches available to reference. For now, open a support request by emailing email@example.com with our inquiry and we’ll try to get you some information asap.
- Want to be a Monument Writer? We value great case and brief writing over accolades you may have. Check out our list of Monument Publishing authors here. If you want to join the team, fill out this application form.
Do you have other inquiries? Here are traditional ways to get a hold of us:
16315 Rickenbacker Ave
Monument, CO 80132