Released: Filed Under: Archive Library
About "Gun Background Checks"
The following consists of the complete season release of cases and briefs from for the topic “Gun Background Checks.” Upon purchase, you will have access to Word documents containing each of the cases and briefs listed. NOTE: Notice the release dates at the footer of every page. It is strongly advised to check each hyperlink before running any piece of evidence in an official debate round.
Resolved: The United States should require universal background checks for all gun sales and transfers of ownership.
The following downloads were generated to help Public Forum debaters during an NSDA resolution released in Season 18.
- NSDA Public Forum Release #14: “Universal Background Checks” (GEN) (10/2/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #15: “The Case for Background Checks for Guns” (PRO) (10/9/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #16: “The Case Against Background Checks for Guns” (CON) (10/16/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #17: “Criminals Without Guns” (PRO) (10/23/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #18: “UBCs Are Racist” (CON) (10/30/2017)