Released: Filed Under: Archive Library
About "NCAA Fair Labor"
The following consists of the complete season release of cases and briefs from for the topic “NCAA Fair Labor.” Upon purchase, you will have access to Word documents containing each of the cases and briefs listed. NOTE: Notice the release dates at the footer of every page. It is strongly advised to check each hyperlink before running any piece of evidence in an official debate round.
"NCAA student athletes ought to be recognized as employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act."
The following downloads were generated to help Public Forum debaters during an NSDA resolution released in Season 18.
- NSDA Public Forum Release #23: “Don’t Drop the Ball” (PRO) (12/4/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #22: “College In Crisis” (CON) (11/27/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #21: “Game Over” (CON) (11/20/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #20: “Pay to Play: The Case for Paying the Athletes” (PRO) (11/13/2017)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #19: “Pay NCAA Athletes” (GEN) (11/6/2017)