Released: Filed Under: Archive Library
About "Presidential War Powers"
The following consists of the complete season release of cases and briefs from for the topic “Presidential War Powers.” Upon purchase, you will have access to Word documents containing each of the cases and briefs listed. NOTE: Notice the release dates at the footer of every page. It is strongly advised to check each hyperlink before running any piece of evidence in an official debate round.
"On balance, the current Authorization for Use of Military Force gives too much power to the president."
The following downloads were generated to help Public Forum debaters during an NSDA resolution released in Season 18.
- NSDA Public Forum Release #31: “Presidential War Powers” (INFO) (2/12/2018)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #32: “Tug O War” (PRO) (2/19/2018)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #33: “Presidential War Powers” (CON) (2/26/2018)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #34: “Reform War Powers” (PRO) (3/5/2018)
- NSDA Public Forum Release #35: “Keep Presidential War Powers” (CON) (3/12/2018)